Though the risk of getting the coronavirus is small, we ask all LSG Sky Chefs employees to follow this checklist before and at work to protect themselves and their coworkers.
Before work, ask yourself: Do I have a headache, fever, bad cough or trouble breathing? If you have several of these symptoms, stay home and tell your supervisor.
- Cover your mouth with your elbow or a handkerchief – not your hand — when sneezing or coughing.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- Greet each other with a smile, not a handshake.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes and nose.
- Please call your doctor or visit the emergency room if you have flu-like systems. Let them know where you’ve been and who you’ve seen.
If your doctor suspects you may be infected, please follow their instructions and inform your supervisor immediately.
We will continue to update you with the latest information.